Precision CNC Machined Steel Pin Lug for the Oil Field Industry
Request a Quote
At Pride Tool, our experience and specialized knowledge in precision CNC machining results in carefully milled parts. An oil field industry customer recently contracted us to machine pin lugs which are used to mount thick gauge pipe to an assembly for an oil drilling machine. Our contour milling capability utilized for machining the pin lugs from 1018 cold rolled steel. The part shown here features dimensions of 4.00" x 3.50" x 3.00", all to tolerances of ±0.005". Dimensions, quality, and repeatability are verified through rigorous dimensional and final inspections We produced a volume of 10-100 parts per month and delivered parts from our inventory stock to our customer between two and four days. Our 'stock and release as needed' practice shortens the lead time from weeks to a few days.
Our dynamic skill in CNC machining resulted in well-formed, steel pin lugs customized for use by our oil industry customer in the field. To discuss details of this, or any of our other capabilities, contact us directly.
CNC Machined Steel Pin Lug Project Highlights:
- Product Description
- This Pin lug is used for mounting thick gauge pipe to an assembly for an oil drilling machine.
- CNC Machining Capabilities Applied/ Processes
CNC Machining - Milling
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- VF3 Haas CNC Vertical Machining
- Overall Part Dimensions
- 4.00" x 3.50" x 3.00"
- Tightest Tolerances
- +/- 0.005"
- Material Used
- 1018 Cold Rolled Steel
- Material Finish
- Machined finish, Tumble Deburred
- In Process Testing/ Inspection Performed
- Dimensional Inspection, Final Inspection
- Industry for Use
- Oil Field
- 10-100 per month
- Delivery/ Turnaround Time
- In stock per customer contract/ 2-4 days
- Delivery Location
- Cincinnati, OH
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D CAD Drawing
- Product Name
- Pin Lug
See More Projects